Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday is my day: Domatoma

Jaa
Hello all! Today we are traveling to Swiss-France borders to meet Maryia from Domatoma! Enjoy the ride :)

Long cat who loves sea


I live in a small French town on a Swiss French border, near Geneva. This town was actually build by Voltaire :)))


We almost never use alarm clock, because our little son makes a wake-up signal at 7 o'clock and the day begins :) We all get dressed and I make coffee while my husband is trying to protect me from a little hungry guy, who just cannot wait (for example, watering flowers is a great option to drive his attention away from kitchen). My son knows that high chair is for eating and painting so he usually tries to combine the both activities, that is why every breakfast slowly becomes a creative process and we have a masterpiece every morning.

 
After breakfast my husband leaves for work and we stay at home for play and fun. While my son is making music, I'm trying to make a hat and a hat, learn French, answer e-mails, read, work with my photos and so on. Then we leave home to buy some food, on our way we are looking at airplanes and Mont Blanc. When we get home we make some funny food, have lunch.


After my son's afternoon nap, we are going for a walk to Geneva. We take a bus and in 15 minutes we are in Jardin Botanique. My son is very happy to run around and to see the first flowers and bees. And I'm happy that I can take photos :)) We stay in park till sunset enjoying the evening light.


We get home and make a simple supper. Then my husband brings our son to bed (after a Great Bathtub Battle of course). I'm getting into my reading corner to think and create, where I usually forget about time, meet the next day and go to sleep at two o'clock at night."

............................................................................................
Thank you Maryia! As for all of you lovely readers stay tunned for our next week's guest!
Until then, have a great weekend and be creative :)

xo
Tatiana

11 comments:

  1. This looks great!!!!! Thank you for the wonderful feature :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice interview, loved the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you really live in that house???
    I'm SOOO jealous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :))) This is Voltaire's Castle! We live in a cute appatment over Chinese Restaurant :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous interview!!!All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to meet you Maryia! LOL at the bathtub battle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing! That Mont blanc shot is perfect!
    Will check out your shop now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is such a great view! I'll never get used to it :))))

      Delete