Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday is my day: Softly Bear Paw

Jaa
Hello all! Today we are traveling to Lithuania to meet Simona from "SoftlyBearPaw"


Hallo everyone… My name is Simona from Softly Bear Paw. I am a freelance photographer. But when I need to rest a bit from photography I make little cute collectible teddy bears :)… I love when they get born in my hands and especially I love the moment when they find a new home. It would be very difficult to accommodate all them in our little home :) So today is my day and I will try to show you what usually I am busy with.

As every day I get up 8am in the morning… And our cat Tagg,  wakes up too and wash himself, like all our other family members :) No no we don’t use our tongue...


8:10 I wake up my younger one to prepare for kindergarten. 


And we are leaving our home.
The elder daughter is in summer camp, so she won’t show up this time :)


8:45 I am back. I make some coffee and check my emails, etsy, FB and other stuff.


11:00 I am visiting my old friend. We have some coffee and talk a little bit... I couldn’t miss the moment when her younger boy took the headphones to listen music. So I took some shots.


13:00 I am back home, and have some time to sit and do some crafts.



17:00 I am having a photo shoot. This woman is very beautiful. And the sun is playing with the rays. To cach some sun flares I use an old Russian lens.


18:30 I meet my family and go for a walk in the old town. I take my vintage camera.


I know it looks funny, but next I am showing you the results of it :)  Not bad ah?... During the walk we had  dinner… Sorry but was too hungry to take a picture…




21:00 We are back home. My daughter went to sleep. And I sat down at the computer for retouching todays photos.


23:00  My husband is watching one of our favorite TV series. And off to bed…. Have a good sleep everyone…


.....................................................................................................
Thank you Simona! As for all of you lovely readers stay tunned for our next week's guest!
Until then, have a great weekend and be creative :)

No comments:

Post a Comment