Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Look what the postman brought me!

Jaa
Remember my necklace felting? http://helisengezer.blogspot.com/search/label/ArtMind

Well, because Mitsy from artmind.etsy.com is the sweetest Mitsy I`ve ever known she sent me a package full of wool rowing for felting. And because she is the world`s sweetest Mitsy she sent some extra too.

You should have seen my face when I opened the package!

There popped up so many lovely things packed so nicely...
Here is my first "It`s not perfect, but ok"-felted necklace I made using Mitsy`s Felted necklace tutorial

Look what she gave me too! This is so pretty!

And i just couldn`t stop smiling when I found these Feeling cards! luuv these :)

...and the sweetest thing of all; I think this have been a chocolate "button" but because of the terrible heat we have here it had melted totally. But i think i can secretly drink it when noone is around ;)


Thank you dear Mitsy!


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, the chocolate is hilarious!!!! I love it! :) You can stick it in the fridge and then still eat it! It will still be chocolate slightly deformed... you know, I was afraid this would happen and I'm glad it was wrapped in plastic foil!
    You know I sent you this because you are the sweetest Heli in the whole wide world, don't you? ;) Just because... ENJOY! :)

    ReplyDelete