Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday is my day: ValeriAtelier

Jaa
Hello all! Today we are traveling to Turin, Italy to meet Valeria from ValeriAtelier. Enjoy the ride :)



Hi there! My name is Valeria :) I live in north west Italy, in a small town near Turin. I live there with my husband and my little dog, Jaki.


I live in this beautiful town since I was born and I could not move in a big & crowded city! In the village we have everything we need: shops, chemist, post office and council office. The atmosphere is quiet and silent.


Every day I wake up at 8.00a.m. At that time my husband is already at work, so I have breakfast with my beloved dog. A mug of tea and some homemade biscuits.


After breakfast, I read e-mails, browse the blogs through my reader and have a look at my Etsy, Fb, etc. Today I must clean the house and do the washing, so my weekend will be available! The morning passes so quickly that I did not realize that it's time to prepare lunch! Today.. RISOTTO!! Pumpkin Risotto!! I love to cook and try new recipes!




In the afternoon I begin my productive day.



I create new jewelry, draw and experiment with new or recycled materials.


 The afternoon passed quickly and it's time to make dinner!



When my husband comes home from work... everything is ready... we can have dinner! After dinner I can never do anything... I'm always tired! So I lie on my couch watching TV. At 11.30 p.m. it’s time to go to bed!! Another day has passed... goodbye!




....................................................................................
Thank you Valeria! As for you lovely readers, stay tuned for next week's guest!
Until then... have a great weekend and be creative! 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Tatiana for this lovely interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks cozy at your home, thanks for sharing your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Valeria! :)
    It's so nice to get to know a little more about you and your daily life!
    Thank you for sharing this lovely interview, Valeria and Tatiana!
    Love from... Turin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment
    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:
    Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to read this post, its an interesting one. I am always searching for quality posts and articles and this is what I found here, I hope you will be adding more in future. Thanks Clipping Path

    ReplyDelete