Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday is my day: My Cherry Tree

Jaa
Hello! Another Friday is here and today we are traveling to Slovenia to meet Vesna & Mojca from My Cherry Tree and Cherry Time!



Hi I am Vesna!
I own My Cherry Tree and I am also a part of Cherry Time team. (handmade shop with my best friend Mojca). We live in Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia.

My Cherry Tree is all about beautiful vintage and antique goodies and handmade collection inspired by French vintage postcards, music, love and beautiful vintage supplies.

Cherry Time is about unique handmade goodies for women and kids.

My Friday




{7:20}
Breakfast, browsing through emails, conversations, making morning treasury...Discussing ideas, options, materials with Mojca.





{9:00}
Styling vintage and handmade goodies, taking photos, creating, packing...




{11:00} 
Time for my day time job.







{18:00}
So happy that weekend started with unlimited time for creating and enjoying free time...




Cherry time team Vesna & Mojca

Visit our blog and take part of our giveaway.

............................................................................................
Thank you Vesna & Mojca! As for all of you lovely readers stay tunned for our next week's guest!
Until then, have a great weekend and be creative :)
xo
Tatiana

1 comment: